LOVE

I love DBSK,SUJU and many more...if you have any news about DBSK or SUJU..please tell me...^-^

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Injection


Its hurt a bit..when the nurse push the medicine in...put it hurt more when i ask my friend to hit at the injection spot..she do it slowly..but it hurt 2 times when my brother punch me at the injection spot...then it swollen a bit..but now..its ok...already..ahhh..so relief..it seems that my aunt don't allow her kids to get the injection...so envy with them.. i hope i didn't get the injection...huh..poor me..haha..

Is my English getting better???
I think yes...a bit..because i often chat at one forum..(when my mom allow me to surf the internet)
We have to use English.. so..i think it getting better..

Is my typing getting better???
I think yes..because this year there's a lot of assg... that given by the teacher..it has to use computer..so i think my typing is getting better...

I am so happy updating the blog..because it has been a long time after the last time i update the blog..hehe..sorry...*bowing to readers*

No comments:

Post a Comment