LOVE

I love DBSK,SUJU and many more...if you have any news about DBSK or SUJU..please tell me...^-^

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday

Yunho
Siwon

Kyuhyun

Hankyung

Eunhyuk
Taeyeon..


Changmin
Hi..sorry for long time no see with you(readers,if have one)haha

Because it has been a long time no see, i want to wish changmin(18 Feb), Taeyeon(9 March), Hankyung(9 Feb), Kyuhyun(3 Feb), Yunho(6 Feb), Siwon(10 Feb) and Eunhyuk(4 April)..i believe there are more..but thats all i can remember..so what...it is not asked in exam..haha and i want to wish my friend..for her incoming birthday tomorrow..her name is Hani..she loves Yoochun very much..same as i love Changmin..haha

Hani...
생일 축하..saeng-il chukhahamnida...
Happy Birthday to you..and good luck for your PMR..i wish you for thebest..my BESTFRIEND who can stand with my attitude...^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment