LOVE

I love DBSK,SUJU and many more...if you have any news about DBSK or SUJU..please tell me...^-^

Friday, July 31, 2009

MY PUNISHMENT!~

hye..yesterday 29th of july....i've been punished by my math teacher her name is
Cik Mahazawati. She is a practical teacher..she is very caring and loving...it is not her fault that i've been punished....it was my own fault....it is very emberassing because our punishment is to stay outside the classroom....so we stayed outside without any 'kompromi' until the prayer time..i'm so grateful because our punishment not last long until the end of the period...it was emberassing to because i'm the only me among my gang that've been punished...i felt so lost
only 'allah' know how was my feeling that time.than today 31st of july(end of month feel so scare don't know why)kene pukul ngan cikgu bm...because we din't finish our hw...almost 1 kelas kene..if i not mistaken..only 3 students that passed up their book yesterday...i feel so 'bersalah'to the teacher...i think almost all the teacher that teach us have fed up with us...1 we are so lazy the teacher said only boys lazy thae girl is ok...2 the boys always 'fly'(which it mean 'ponteng'in bahasa)...majority the teacher said the girls are OK but the boys..are KO..we(the girls) are so unlucky to have the boys mate like this....but what ever it is i'm so gLad to have such a kind and caring good friends like syasya,adii and hani....they are so nice to me and of course they have to be patient when being with me..syasya,adii and hani are my best and good friends...talking about them...we have a same similarity...we all 4 love korea...except 4 hani she dosen't love it very much but she does like it....we all 4 have the same dream 2...we want to go and continue our study there..and hope to meet our favourite artist.TVXQ...but we din't idolize them at all...we just enthuse them....thats why we were close..they also smart to...we help each other about the studying...we do study group often too...always at my house because it is near to school...
i think thats all i want to write...until we meet again see ya....^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment