LOVE

I love DBSK,SUJU and many more...if you have any news about DBSK or SUJU..please tell me...^-^

Sunday, July 5, 2009

MY BELOVED PHONE......

hye there nice to meet u again this week...how u doing?i`m sure that u`re find
last tuesday my mother went to my school to take my report card....
this mid year exam i did it well but there are so many things to improve...
after talk to teacher...we went to kompleks to sent my cellphone to kedai handphone to repair it...i`m so so happy.........and also i can`t wait to take it back...
but...until now it is still at the shop so sad..:(( my mom told me if i ask her one more time ab out the phone she will not take it for ever...........i think thats all whats i remember this week coz i`m so exited to have my phone back.....until we meet again adios.....^-^..byebye...

No comments:

Post a Comment