LOVE

I love DBSK,SUJU and many more...if you have any news about DBSK or SUJU..please tell me...^-^

Friday, April 22, 2011

I Miss My Parents

So....this year i study in form 4!!yeah thats right i am in form 4 already..but why i still feel and act like i am still in standard 3???ohhh well...i am so childish..who don't know me??haha..

I am in foem 3 and i am no loonger study at SMKS 7...i an now moved to SMTD a.ka SMaTeD yea..here i am~~lol..i still dosen't believe myself..i am here away from my parents and bestfriends..learn to be independent and all kind of stuff.. and don't tell if i miss my parents or not..of course i am ******* love them **** much!!!!!!!!!no doubt only them who i always remember morning?midday?evening?night?only them conquer my mind and soul!!but that what makes me relise their important roles in my life!!

MOM,DAD, I MISS U SO MUCH!!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment